Monitor brightness adjuster
Program for adjusting the brightness of monitors and displays.
Runs on Windows 7+ x64 and does not require installation. It works with monitors connected via cable, as well as with built-in displays of laptops and monoblocks. The DDC/CI option must be enabled in the monitor(s) settings.
Features: v1.3 (8.42 MB)
- Adjustment of external monitors
- Adjustment of built-in displays
- Synchronization of brightness
- Switch between monitors
- Track brightness changes
- Digital brightness indication
- Auto start with Windows
- Sending a monitor to sleep
- Mouse wheel brightness adjustmentDownload latest version
Right-click - change the active monitor (next, in a circle)
Middle-click - anti-blinding (brightness: 0)
Scroll up/down - brightness adjustment © 2020